Happy Endings Saloon – Your Friendly Neighborhood Local’s Bar
Since the infamous Days of ’98, Skagway has boasted a reputation for nightlife like no other destination on the planet. Sometimes rowdy and always fun, Happy Endings Saloon is the only real Skagway saloon that is open year round with a full-service bar, a dozen beers on tap, and the only Corn Hole Arena in the great state of Alaska.
Happy Endings Saloon is proud to host a number of Skagway’s most anticipated events, making it a hub of fun and revelry for longtime locals, seasonal residents, and visitors alike. We welcome everyone to stop by and enjoy a drink with friends you never knew you had, or take part in the following summer and winter events:
- Corn Hole Arena – Grab your bags and a brew and head out to our corn hole playing field, where competitors are always welcome to test their skills against some fierce local competition. We also sponsor a number of tournaments, so check out our schedule on our Entertainment and Events page.
- Live Local Music – Skagway’s local music scene is surprisingly rich and diverse. We have the only bar band stage in town, so dance the night away in Skagway’s most popular nightspot.
- Street Dances – On the Fourth of July and other special dates, we shut down the street and throw a town-wide bash for the ages. Check out our schedule for more details.
- Winter Game Shows – Throughout the winter season, we host a popular local game show night where contestants compete for fabulous prizes. Skagway Jeopardy, Dysfunctional Family Feud, and The Not-So-Newlywed game are our most popular entries.
- Charitable Events – We proudly host and sponsor a variety of charitable events for both local and national causes. Check our Entertainment and Events page for further details.
For fun under the midnight sun there’s no better place in Skagway than the Happy Endings Saloon. Come on by and join in the nightly fun.