The Morning Wood Hotel – Erected 2006 – Get A Rise Out Of Skagway
The Morning Wood Hotel is the perfect place to stay in Skagway. Comfortable beds and modern amenities offer a relaxing stay, and our convenient location is only one block from the fabled boardwalks of Broadway. Our affordable rates make it possible to see Skagway on a budget while enjoying the view of the surrounding mountains and glaciers.
We are a locally owned and operated Skagway Hotel, which means you can enjoy real Alaskan hospitality from people that call Skagway their year-round home. Other hotel amenities include:
- In house restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full service bar in the restaurant
- Happy Endings Saloon, Skagway’s nightlife headquarters
- Off street parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Easy tour bookings through M&M Tours, Skagway’s local tour brokerage
- The only Corn Hole Arena in the State of Alaska
- Assistance to and from the airport and ferry terminal available by request
- Comfortable beds with plush bedding
Accommodations And Rates At Our Skagway Hotel
Choose the Skagway hotel room that suits your budget and vacation lifestyle.
2 double beds, private bath, tv, fridge, coffee maker
April 1 – June 1 $150/night
June 1 – August 31 $175/night
September 1 – October 31 $150/night
November 1 – March 31 $135/night
We are happy to accommodate your special needs whenever possible. Please inquire when you make your reservation.